Why Connell …
If you are a student in East Manchester aged between 16 and 19 and wish to study A-levels or BTECs, why not apply for a place at Connell Sixth Form College?
- Brand new, purpose built building.
- Wide range of A-level subjects on offer, as well as level 3 BTEC qualifications.
- Teaching staff who are experienced subject specialists, many of whom are examiners.
- Small class sizes, ensuring sufficient 1 to 1 teacher time.
- Assigned Personal Tutor who is responsible for your academic progress as well as your well-being.
- Fantastic student support, including Counsellers, Student Experience Managers and additional learning support.
- Sufficient IT availability throughout the College.
- Careers and Guidance Advice available Monday to Friday.
- Fully equipped library and quiet study areas.
- Refectory offering hot and cold food throughout the day, with a Costa coffee concession.
- Free access to the East Manchester Leisure Centre.
- Comprehensive enrichment offeringÂ to form part of your study programme.
This College is for any local student who wishes to go on to University, a higher level apprenticeship or an A-level or BTEC entry job. Remember we offer enrichment programmes and you will be taught by staff of the highest calibre. We will ensure that you are happy and well supported and feel part of the Connell community. We know that when you leave us you will be confident young people with good qualifications and able to go along which ever pathway you choose.
To view our prospectus, please click here.
You can applyÂ here.